Providing leadership for digital reform in the Western Australian public sector through innovation and collaboration
Office of the Government Chief Information Officer
The objective of the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer is to collaborate with government agencies and industry to stabilise cost, increase value for money and minimise risk in the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) across the public sector by:
- Leading, influencing and advising on certainty and governance of ICT projects and implementations.
- Establishing and driving a whole of government ICT strategy, policy and reform agenda.
- Identifying and advising on ICT innovation which will support and enhance government services to meet business and community needs.
- Promoting ICT standardised approaches across government.
- Implementing frameworks which improve public sector capability and capacity.